The SRA-E Benelux Chapter was established in 2015 at the SRA-Europe conference in Maastricht, Netherlands, with the objective of bringing together individuals and organisations interested in risk assessment, risk management and risk communication in Europe, within the Benelux region countries, including: Belgium, The Netherlands and Luxembourg.
List of meetings and general assembly of the SRA-E Benelux Chapter:
- 2016 in Brussels (Belgium)
- 2017 in Bilthoven (Netherlands)
- 2018 in Mol (Belgium)
- 2019 in Luxembourg (Luxembourg)
- 2021 Eindhoven (online due to travel restrictions due to the SARS-Cov-2 pandemic)
- 2022 Bilthoven (Netherlands)
- 2023 Brussels (Belgium)
For inquiries contact the SRA-E Benelux Chapter: email@example.com
Social Media: Twitter
If you want to learn more about the Chapter, please navigate the right-hand menu and "Select content."