Registration for the SRA-E 2020 conference
- The registration opens in January 2020
- The deadline for early bird registration is April 30, 2020
- Your registration will not be valid until you have paid your registration fee.
- Students (master’s or doctoral) are required to prove their full-time student status.
- Fill out the form carefully. Your contact information will be used for the name badges.
- Dinner for an accompanying person is 85 e – payment made separetly here (link TBA)
- If you have any questions regarding the registration or payment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Secure online credit card payment with one of the following cards: VISA, Mastercard.
Cancellations of registrations
Cancellations of registration should be communicated by email to the conference secretary. For cancellations made before May 15, 100 % of the fee will be refunded. For cancellations made between May 16 and June 1, 50 % of the fee will be refunded. No fees will be refunded for cancellations made after June 1.
A processing fee of €50 will be deducted from all refunds. Reimbursement will not be given for late arrival, unused services, unattended events or early departure from the conference. The registered participant can be replaced by another person on or before June 12 for an extra charge of € 50.
The conference organizer cannot be held liable by delegates for any damages, costs or losses (e.g. travel and accommodation costs or any other financial losses) incurred in the event that the conference is cancelled or is postponed due to events beyond the control of the conference organizer (force majeure) or due to events, which are not caused wilfully or by gross negligence of the conference organizer. Force majeure means an event, which prevents organizing the conference at the time specified or renders it unreasonably difficult. Such events include (but are not limited to) war, insurrection, natural disaster, epidemics, interruption in the general energy supply, fire, strike, embargo, material restriction imposed by the State or other equally significant and uncommon reason beyond the conference organizer’s control.
Letters of invitation
The conference secretary will send you a letter of invitation upon request, after the conference registration payment has been received.